Friday 25 February 2011

Post photoshoot

So after the photo shoot I’m not too happy with the outcome however at least I’ve got some work edit however not as much as I would have liked. Unfortunately I only have three people show when ideally I would have had double and that’s how many people I was told would come. Not the end of the world however it does bring the question of why I decided to do a project on portraits in the first place as I’ve often had difficulties with trying to organise people in the past. Anyway after that note the three people who did show I’m very thankful of and also thankful that they where good people to photo. What I decided to do was keep it short and simple. Basic medium shot portrait with them facing directly into the camera and then looking at either side of the camera. I think it should give me some good looks when I edit them and put them through the lenticular process. Also for the sake of it and did a full body shot as I have a couple of ideas in mind that I want to experiment with. Below are four pictures of one of my models, just showing the shots that I was aiming for and the look I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment