Friday 18 February 2011

LCD Design

Whilst browsing around on the Internet one day I discovered a design agency called something like LCD Design who more importantly do some pretty amazing photo editing that goes with my work pretty well. All four of the images below are in the some path of what I want to achieve. For example img 1, it actually is relatively gory but not over the top which spot on for what I am wanted to achieve. I haven’t yet contemplated using props as I think that would lead down a path away from the initial idea however if anything comes up then I’ll give it a go. Img2 on the other hand is much more heavily modified and really that’s what I wanted to do in the first place however my technique ability isn’t really strong enough. It does look very good however it’s not something that I see do able within this project. I’ll e able to take aspects of it however I don’t see that I’ll be able to do a complete modification. Img3, 4 seems like it’s the closest to the type of work that I’m going to be doing on this project, straight on portraits and only modifying the head. Agreed I want be taking away the whole head like those two images however I would say that they are a good overall look of what I will be likely to produce with in the next few months.
Overall I really like this work, it’s much like the Erik Johnason work that I looked at earlier just not so extreme. I feel that this is the main level that I want to get my work to look like, obviously not as professional however it’s the type of work that I will always be keeping in mind.


Internet source

No comments:

Post a Comment