Monday 14 February 2011

Howard Schatz

I was browsing a few website today when I can across some pretty interesting work by Howard Schatz. It has a pretty basic concept however it works very. All it is is actors pulling very strong emotions and it works really well. I think that this could work really well combined with lenticular and just do exactly what he is, get some people who would be able to do the faces necessary and then layer them and create a lenticular, it would be pretty basic however it might be on of those things that just pays of, can only try and see. Overall I really like this work, I think because he has been able to use people who can pull the kind of facial expressions well helps a lot however it also just is a basic idea that has worked well, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment