Wednesday 23 February 2011

Ideas

Tomorrow, Thursday 24th I have my first studio shoot of 2011, its really pretty late however its taken me this long to really know what I want to do. I'm almost certain I'm going to be doing the lenticular idea however I've still got to make a choice between using the lenticular plastic and make the image change but not how it should be, OR, simply without, use the software to create the image however leave it at that point, have a solid black frame around instead of the lenticular lines as that also seems quite effective. I think that after this shoot and I've played around with the software it will come pretty easily to me, hopefully.

My plans for tomorrow are relatively simple, shooting on a white background and nothing over the top, close up of face, likely to include shoulders just for space and maybe if I have the time a couple of full body shots. Initially I want the same from my first shoot, looking left, centre and right, but, again if I have time and models, looking up and down, pulling different emotions some good overall experimentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment