Wednesday 24 November 2010

Joseba Elorza

Just browsing the internet I came across the work by 'Joseba Elorza'. Now it would call the graphic design however it could arguably be called photography as all of the images are photographical. I really like it, good colours, strong imagery and a overall good look about it. It's not exactly work that I can really incorporate into my own working style however it's still something that is good to look at.
Out of the two images here the one below is my favourite. The combination of the vivid colours and the depth of the image really works well. Also the man with the tree combining thing is also a really good look. It's not grotesque like what I want achieve however it's still really got a really good look. One thing I could take into my own work is have the items that I'm going to create and have them in a normal surroundings, something maybe too consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment