Thursday 18 November 2010

!Photoshoot!

Yesterday I had my first major photo-shoot for this project. Completely studio based I took shot the images that I will be using to create 'My Magic Trick' and hopefully the pictures that I will be able to make into a lenticular image. I also took a few experimental pieces that I might be able to make into a 3D image but not that sure.
From what I am looking at it was a successful shoot, I just shot on a basic white backdrop and strong lighting that should hopefully allow my life to be easier when it comes down to editing all of the photos in photoshop. I've kept it pretty simple and only did the same as my original pieces of work as a starting point with the aim to go bigger in the coming months. Also I shot the photos for a lenticular image. Keeping it as simple as possible I'm going to make it a four frame image where my models face will disappear in each frame, fingers crossed that It will come out with a strong look so it will be a technique that I will be able to play with in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment