Saturday 6 November 2010

One of the ideas that I was thinking about and a technique that I am really interested in trying is Lenticular. looking at the idea of manipulation what I'm thinking about doing is creating a image of a person's face and in each frame a part of their face disappearing. Much like what I'm planning to with my stop frame piece just using a difference medium.

Talking to Stuart:
I know the concept of Lenticular printing but wasn't hundred percent on the creation so I spoke to the main person who deals with printing at the University. He told me that was Lenticular printing involves is have a set of images, 4, 6, or 8 and then layering them over each other then when you put the plastic over the images you will see frame but frame. There are other bits to it but until I actually take the pictures and manipulate them then I can't really put more now. This means that over the next week or two I'll have to find a model to go into the studio with and shoot my stop frame and the images for this Lenticular in one shoot. Fingers crossed that both will give good outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment