Thursday 11 November 2010

Proposal feedback

Had a quick feedback session for the Proposal l handed in last week, pretty basic stuff, need to create a proper timetable and fully organise my time management for the entire year. This will be research, development and experimentation, creating and then I'll need to set a couple of weeks at the ends of the project to make the final work pieces. Also I'll need to find a lot more artists and photographers that I can look at as my starting points,

The other thing that I'll need to do is create a DVD that showcase my work that relates to this project. It shouldn't be that difficult, I have a hard copy of 'My Magic Trick' and also I have a good amount of images that I took in my year a college which I can show and give examples of the ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment