Friday 22 October 2010

Start

To start things of I want to remake the video piece I created in my first year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9qK39xH3Fg

It's a short that I made for experimental purposes which turned out to be a really good bit work which I think would be good for this project. This video I created doing stop frame but I didn't use a tripod and it was pretty rushed. I also did it in my Halls and you can see the light turn on half way through. What I think will be good will be to re-create this film but make it more professional. What I am planning to do is the exact same thing however this time I will go into a studio, use a better camera, set everything up properly with a tripod and pretty much do the exact same thing as I think it will look really good and also I feel that it should be effective when shown to an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment