Tuesday 12 October 2010

Idea changing

Idea 1 is now gone, pointless and something that I can see no point is pushing forward - End

Idea 2, this project is now something that I'm going to do for my other project this year - PHVP 3409 just because I don't really think that It would really be material to get into a exhibition or funding so therefor feeling is wouldn't work.

Idea 3 & 4 I think will be pushed into one project, looking at all forms of manipulation, both the human body and artificial items, maybe combining the two into one. I think this will work well, it's something that I've looked into before and I think it will be something that can be pushed forward effectively. It will deferentially be something that would be material that would be able to be put into a gallery space and I believe it could be something that could be able get funding. Also for me it should hopefully be something that I will be able to get behind and be motivated to push it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment