Monday 18 October 2010

First Tutorial

On Thursday this week I had my first Tutorial for this project. It went well, positive feedback and my classmates gave me some good recommendations which is a really positive for a first tutorial.

Manipulation:
Manipulation everyday objects that one doesn't pay much attention to and dramatically changing in for better or for worse.

  • Photography based
  • Lots of flash
  • Transformation
  • Trick and Distort
  • Grotesque
  • Body Manipulation
  • Over the top
  • Disorientating
  • LESS IS MORE
Idea: Dissembling objects objects then re-assembling them in something new.

Techniques: Stop frame, Lenticular, 3-D, Sound

Artists and photographers of interest: Aziz & Cucher, Chris Cunningham, I am Legend, Silent Hill, Matt Collishaw.

Nation Portrait Gallery.

With all these ideas it will take me a month or two to actually come up with a single focal point to this project as there are a good few possibilities to where it can go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment