Wednesday 2 March 2011

Su talk

Just to get myself back into a state of knowing anything I had a quick tutorial with Su today so I could go over my project proposal and talk to her about where I should and could talk this project from the point it is now. The main thing that I took from the meeting was that I should not scrap the research that I’ve already done and that I should look at some of the old pictures I’ve taken from Leicester racecourse and just look and see if there is anything interesting that I could pick up on. Now with this in mind I’m really thinking about doing the portraits of stands as I’ve never done anything like that, I didn’t look at it at all in 3409 and it just seems like something that I can run with relatively quickly. I know of a fair few courses in the Midlands and there are a lot around London and Hertfordshire so it would think it would be do able getting to them its just trying to organise it and really do it.
Still not happy about this however getting on track doesn’t seem like mission impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment