Friday 4 March 2011

Return of the Nick

Whilst waiting for a tutorial Nick walked past me and we had a quick chat. He told me that since our chat he had a feeling of guilt, which was amusing, but he also told me that he has thought of an idea that I could try out. This idea being combining the lenticular stuff I’ve been doing with looking at the racecourse. What I would do it choose apart of the course on a busy meeting, set up tripod and camera and photograph the course going through its stages, so whilst everyone is a the parade ring so it will be pretty quiet, the before the race whilst everyone is putting their bets on, during the race where people will show lots of emotions and it will busiest and then post race where people are going back to the parade ring or collecting winnings. I’ve got to say it’s a good idea, I am going to try it out at the next race meeting in a week’s time and I hope something will come from it. At least it will get me taking photos again and hopefully it will be a good path to go down or at least point me into a look that will interest me and something I can then continue on doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment