Wednesday 8 December 2010

My Magic Trick New

Here is my edited version of 'My Magic Trick'. Unfortunately for some reason the quality isn't amazing however going through photoshop and being made into a jpeg and then being pushed through final cut and has lowered the quality heavily. I'm not sure exactly what to think of it. I know it looks better in the way that it's all in focus and if and if it was the same quality as the RAW files it would have looks much better however I'm not completely sure. When I compare the two I do kind of prefer the original version. The way I'm seeing is that the original could be kind of be real, the girl removing her facial features however the new one is almost too staged. I think this project could go in a way that I create work that doesn't look amazing. Out of focus stuff, messy but almost 'real'. Also, combined with the lenticular style in it's raw format it could become a really interesting project. Going to have to create some more videos and pictures however I think that this project could go into a good direction from here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH7uEmgKXhQ

No comments:

Post a Comment