Monday 13 December 2010

Direction

This project has now got to a point where I need to decide on one strong direction to have this project to carry on with at the start of the new year. So far I've now really looked at much however what I have looked at is pretty telling. First of, the video I was trying to create doesn't seem like it will be worth the effort, I feel that the strongest areas that I'll be able to push this project forward will be photography. Also the whole of this project is suppose to be to work towards a competition and the one that I feel would be best suited for me is one that is only photography. With this in mind I'm going to carry on with the lenticular portraits as with it being a competition I need to create a set of images that follow a certain, which, will be 'Portraits with a twist'. There will still be a lot to take into consideration, for example to I have it with or with out the lenticular plastic, or do I use the plastic but not align it properly. Also exactly how will I take the photos, do I want it just a passport portrait, or the whole body. Also how what will I then do to the pictures, the two Images I've made have very different looks even though they aren't very different. There will be much to contemplate in the new year, however until then I have written work to be produced so this project will take a short break.

No comments:

Post a Comment